Watercolor plein air painting.
September 16-22, 2021
September 16 – 22, 2021 – Pablo Ruben
Plein Air painting retreat.
– Presentation and explanation of all the materials: easel, colors, paper and brushes.
– Loads of pigment into the brush and differences with he amount of water into the paper.
– Combinations between brush loads and paper states.
2. Exercises to practice big washes with degraded: Landscape with calm water, puddles or lakes.
3. Exercises of landscapes with water in movement to learn to make waves.
4. Exercises with urban or rural houses, to learn some drawing tips of easy architecture and composition.
5. Resume of the workshop, critic students´works.
Pablo Ruben Lopes Sanz from Spain, or just PABLO as many of us know him, is an admirable young artist who has developed an incredible collection of awards and recognition from all over Europe, Asia and South America as a flourishing Watercolor Artist with a very personal style, and a warm and friendly personality. These qualities in Pablo’s persona have made him a fantastic teacher, and an incomparable friend to many of us who have had the opportunity to enjoy his company in workshops.
The course is conducted in English, with translation into Italian, French, Spanish and Japanese on demand.
You will stay in our 18th century typical Sicilian villa, surrounded by vineyards and the blu mediterranean sea. The area is known for its olive groves, salt pans and local producers of DOC Marsala wine and many other amazing red and white wines.
Sicilian breakfasts, lunches and dinners will be freshly prepared and served at the villa by our selected chef. Enjoy the exotic flavors of traditional cuisine accompanied by exquisite local wines. Snacks will also be provided throughout the day when needed. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions.
Travel, Landscape, Seascape, Architecture, Food and People.
Everything is carefully planned yet relaxed, giving you the freedom to open up and be creative, all while enjoying Sicily in the company of like-minded people.
Beginner, amateur, enthusiast and semi-pro.
Travel by car and minibus
Arrival & Departure Airports: Palermo, Sicily (PMO) – Transfer time to villa 1h 20min
Our adventure begins at 18:00PM on the first day and ends at 11:00AM on the last day.
Travel Visa: A visa may be required depending on your nationality.
ALL INCLUSIVE – PRICE
– Tuition for 6 days
– Accommodation in double room
– Accommodation in single room with supplement
– All Sicilian Breakfasts, lunches and dinners
– Wine tasting
– All local transportation
– Pick-up at Palermo airport on the first day between 10am and 3pm. We organise precise pick-up times to fit in with our guests’ flight arrivals times.
– Transfer to Palermo airport on the last day after breakfast. Leaving around 9.30 am, precise timing does depend on all our guests’ flight times.
– Any personal expenses
– Painting materials
– Transfers to and from other airports than Palermo
– Transfers to the villa from Palermo airport later than 3pm are extra cost.
If you arrive later than 3 pm, we can arrange personal transfer accordingly.
Those who make “earlybird booking” can enjoy 150 euro discount per person (valid until Oct 30 2019)
If you share with a non-participating partner, he or she will enjoy a discount of 350 euro for the painting holiday.
If you share with other participant or non-participating partner, each of you will save 200 euro.
HOW TO BOOK:
The deposit to keep your spot is 300 euro, it can be paid by bank transfer or PayPal.
Apply NOW, spots are limited and early enrollment is suggested.
Minimum number of participants 10
Maximum number of participants 15
Please call or email YUMI for a detailed programme with prices, information & registration:
Phone: (+39) 339 77 57 062